If you want to align all areas of your organization, it is important that you engage all of your stakeholders at every touch point. This will create exceptional internal and external service and provide you maximum ROI on your engagement program!
Sharing is caring!
Peter Psichogios is the President of Global Engagement Solutions whose mission is to help companies create engaging employee and customer experiences. Prior to joining GES Peter Psichogios served as an executive member of one of the largest Instructional System Association companies in the world. In this capacity, he led all the front-end analysis and worked directly with Dr. Ken Blanchard, leading the large-scale e-Learning and employee engagement initiatives. Peter has been fortunate to work with the who's who of the Fortune 500 and many of the world's fastest growing companies, helping them deliver innovative learning, engagement and recognition solutions.
Latest posts by Peter Psichogios ( see all)
- Is Your Workforce Engaged? You Will Know It If You See It - Feb 5, 2019 1:06:35 PM
- What are You Doing to Prep for the Skills Gap AI is Bringing? - Jan 29, 2019 10:02:00 AM
- The Power of Peer-to-Peer Recognition - Jan 22, 2019 10:49:47 AM
- Setting the Bar for Employees with Total Rewards and Recognition - Jan 16, 2019 11:43:46 AM
- Getting to the Feeling of Recognition - Jan 8, 2019 10:10:27 AM