Creating customer love is the result of you and your co-workers being positive in your communications and proactive in your service. The love might simply be the result of your tone or your responsiveness that left that customer feeling more secure, more knowledgeable and more comfortable than they did before interacting with you. I think that defines customer love.
You create customer delight by the cumulative effect of delivering exceptional service to your customers, one interaction at a time.
Creating consistent exceptional experiences will create a sustainable competitive advantage and it is also something that is very hard to copy or replicate.
To create this customer love, you and everyone on your team must be committed to exceeding your customer’s expectations. You can exceed your customer’s expectations by providing them with personalized service interactions each and every time.
Here are 7 ways you can create a personalized experience for your customers that will continuously create customer love:
- Be Authentic – human beings crave authentic, personalized and hassle-free interactions
- Be Hospitable – having an attitude of being a servant is an investment that will produce returns forever
- Be Empathetic – understand and create the type of experience that your customer desires
- Be Committed – be willing to do what it takes, no matter what
- Be Competent – you must have the skills and ability to excel in your role
- Be Friendly – friendly people can create decades of loyalty
- Be Fun – you have to be at work anyways, so why not make it as fun and fulfilling as possible
In creating service experiences, each one of us has the ability to make the little things – important things.
Your goal for making your customers love you should be to leave each customer feeling more secure, more knowledgeable and more comfortable than they did before interacting with you. The way that you listen, set realistic expectations, and respond will be one of the biggest factors in whether you create customers who stay longer, buy more and positively refer others.